Green Earth Technologies Emission Control Engineering
Green Earth Technologies Family of Crimson Combustors offer a smokeless, high-volume emission control solution for clients looking to save money and reduce their overall carbon footprint.
Our combustors are engineered to burn gas from (3) separate fuel sources (tank vapors, separator gas, and
truck venting vapors) simultaneously in a single stack chamber, which reduces or eliminates the need for multiple units. In addition, the CE 1000, CE 2000, and CE 3000 are ideal as a back-up when vapor recovery units are down.
Our isolated flow controls allow for greater on-site control of the burner system to match actual field conditions of both high and low-pressure sources versus production designs. The net result is smokeless burning of vapors, with at least a 98% destruction rate, while costing up to 50% less to set- up and maintain versus placing multiple lower volume units in sequence.
● 99% or greater destruction efficiency
● Dual-inlets for simultaneous Hp and Lp
● High-volume (up to 3000 mscfd)
● Substantial reduction in associated facilities
● Broad turndown ratio
● Meets 40 CFR subpart 0000a
● Smokeless operation
● Unit adapts to changes in field
● Eliminates need for air assist
● Decreased noise and visibility
● Designed to save cost and increase
● Reduced carbon footprint